Stoke suffer biggest FA Cup third-round upset, Man City beat Burnley

Premier League side Stoke suffered the biggest FA Cup third-round upset with a 2-1 defeat to League Two Coventry

on Saturday to pile the pressure on under-fire Potters boss Mark Hughes.

Jordan Willis’ header opened the scoring for the Sky Blues before Charlie Adam’s second-half penalty levelled things for the visitors.

Jack Grimmer found the winner in the 68th minute with an excellent solo run at Stoke’s defence, cutting inside and finding the bottom corner from the edge of the box.

Sergio Aguero’s brace inside two minutes saw Premier League leaders Manchester City progress to the FA Cup fourth round after defeating Burnley 4-1 at the Etihad.

Ashley Barnes gave the visitors an early lead, slotting past City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo one-on-one after John Stones’ defensive error allowed him to run through.

Leroy Sane then added another double, ensuring Pep Guardiola’s men march on into the next round to continue their impressive domestic run.

Chelsea and Norwich played out a 0-0 stalemate at Carrow Road, meaning Antonio Conte’s men must prepare for a third-round replay at Stamford Bridge.

It was Chelsea who enjoyed the better of the chances, registering seven shots on target to Norwich’s zero, but realistically both sides were lacking their cutting edge in a dull game which was screaming for a goal.

It was almost a day to forget for Premier League

Bournemouth, who equalised in the last minute to draw 2-2 at home with League One leaders Wigan.

The 2013 holders took a fourth-minute lead through Will Grigg, who fired a loose ball home from six yards after Reece James’ cross was headed down by Gavin Massey, before Emerson Hyndman’s own goal doubled Wigan’s advantage in the first half as Nick Powell’s free kick hit him on its way into the Cherries net.

Bournemouth battled back, though, with Lys Mousset pulling one back 10 minutes in the second half and Steve Cook’s last-gasp goal forcing a third-round replay.

League Two leaders Luton were edged 3-1 at Newcastle as Ayoze Perez’s first-half brace gave the hosts a commanding lead.

Former Liverpool midfielder Jonjo Shelvey bagged the third in nine minutes, passing the ball into the net after being teed up by teammate Dwight Gayle, but Luton bagged a goal back in the second half to keep them in the contest. Newcastle, however, held on for the win.

Watford thrashed Championship side Bristol City — who recently eliminated Manchester United in the Carabao Cup quarterfinals — winning 3-0 at Vicarage Road.

Andre Carrillo’s 37th-minute goal was followed up by Troy Deeney just after the hour mark as Etienne Capoue secured victory with two minutes remaining.

Championship leaders Wolves and Premier League strugglers Swansea face a replay after their 0-0 draw at Molineux in a game which saw two red cards.

Ruben Vinagre was dismissed for the hosts in the first half before Leroy Fur followed suit in the second for a cynical challenge on Wolves’ Helder Costa.

Meanwhile, Premier League sides West Brom, Huddersfield and Southampton all progressed to the fourth round.

West Brom comfortably swept past Exeter 2-0, Huddersfield won 2-1 at Bolton while Southampton edged Championship side Fulham 1-0.

League One Fleetwood gave Premier League Leicester a real scare in the early kickoff, creating the better chances, but the Foxes escaped Highbury Stadium with a 0-0 draw.

The closest chance fell to Fleetwood in the 92nd minute when Ash Hunter’s deflected shot hit the post, rebounding on to Foxes goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic, before hitting the post again. Jakupovic grabbed the loose ball and the visitors narrowly avoided the shock exit.

Fleetwood goalkeeper Chris Neal finished the game with a year’s supply of pizza having been promised a month’s worth for every seven-and-a-half minutes he kept Leicester at bay, while Jamie Vardy missed the game against his former club because of a groin problem.

Sunderland ‘s hopes of igniting their season through a meaningful cup run ended with a 2-0 defeat at

Middlesbrough in their Tees-Wear derby.

Rudy Gestede and Martin Braithwaite struck before half-time to put the game beyond the reach of the Championship’s bottom-placed club.

Music, Football and every other thing....REPEAT