Arsenal defenders Laurent Koscielny (thigh) and Bacary Sagna (foot) are both rated as serious doubts after picking up knocks in the 1-1 draw with Everton in midweek.┬áKieran Gibbs and Carl Jenkinson should come into the defence as replacements for the pair.
Otherwise, Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has no new injury worries, with Andre Santos, Abou Diaby and Lukasz Fabianski suffering from long-term problems.
Swansea striker Danny GrahamÔÇÖs recovery from illness should be nearly complete, so he may make the bench for this clash having missed the win against West Brom.┬áSwans manager Michael Laudrup has no fresh injury or suspension problems, so may choose an unchanged team after their impressive display against the Baggies.
Neil Taylor, Michel Vorm and Darnel Situ remain out with long-term injuries.
Facts and Stats:
- Arsenal┬áare on a four-match unbeaten run in the Premier League, but their victory during the streak came against Tottenham in the north London derby in their last home game.
- Theo WalcottÔÇÖs goal against Everton was the 100th in Premier League history to be scored inside the first minute.
- Since August 2011, Arsenal have won 71% of the games Aaron Ramsey has started, compared to just 40% when he has not.
- Last season, both teams took home victories in the two corresponding league fixtures, with Arsenal winning 1-0 at the Emirates thanks to a goal from Andriy Arshavin.
- Swansea┬áare currently on a five-match unbeaten run in the Premier League, managing two victories and three draws in those games including points against Chelsea and Liverpool.
- After his double against West Brom, Wayne Routledge has now scored four goals in 14 league games this season, compared to just one in his previous 127 games in the top flight.
- Swans defender Kyle Bartley began his career at Arsenal, coming through their academy system and making his debut for the club in a Champions League match against Olympiakos in 2009.
Arsenal:┬áSzczesny;┬áJenkinson, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Gibbs;┬áArteta, Ramsey;┬áWalcott, Wilshere, Cazorla;┬áGiroud
Swansea:┬áTremmel;┬áRangel, Williams, Chico, Davies;┬áDyer, Britton, Ki, Hernandez;┬áRoutledge;┬áMichu